Name:
Location: Soon to be Gatesville, Texas, United States

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Basketball season begins

Well, today is the begining of basketball season. Preston had basketball practice for the first time with his varsity team. He has been in a good mood it seems all week long. I'm glad to see him in a good mood, but I know that I will not get to see him very much now.
Chad's team lost last week in the first round of football play-offs. He is sad that they lost, but glad that they did so well; especially since it was his first year playing. He knows that next year he will at least have some experience going into the season.
Breck finished volleyball on Monday night with a final win, and she finished cross-country today and she didn't walk any of the course. She has improved a lot from the begining of the season. Now is the begining of basketball season, for all of the gang. I am so ready for a break that I can't wait for Thanksgiving, because I will also get to see my mom and friends from the Mesquite area.
I am totally off of the crutches now, and have changed to my smaller brace. I don't have to wear a brace at all when I am at home, and I am barely walking with any sort of limp. I can't believe how much my knee improves each week. I go back to the orthopedic doctor next week, and I am anxious to hear what he thinks about my improvements. Hopefully I will be released and not have to go back to see him for several months. I will let you know what happens.

1 Comments:

Blogger Holly said...

Glad you are doing better with your knee. Thanks for the pics. They are just growing up!

7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home