Name:
Location: Soon to be Gatesville, Texas, United States

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Nov.

It is the end to another weekend, and I didn't get as much done as I was hoping. Preston had some scrimages yesterday. It was nice being back in the gym again. It made me remember that I want a stadium chair because sitting in the bleacher for any amount of time is brutal.
Chad is feeling a little under the weather, first cold spell and his allergies flair up. My knee is feeling much better, I even wore shoes other than my tennis shoes today to church. I don't know I can take wearing other shoes at work, but it was nice for a little while today. Breck is doing well, she has her first pre-district game tomorrow. I also have my last day of therapy, I'm almost a little scared about being on my own after that.
I will let you know how she did!

1 Comments:

Blogger Holly said...

Good luck on your last day! Tell everyone we said hello!

7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home