Name:
Location: Soon to be Gatesville, Texas, United States

Monday, June 25, 2007

June 25

Well, time has slipped past and I was doing well there for a few days. We are still looking for a place to live. Preston has signed his contract with Copperas Cove highschool, and I have signed my contract with Gatesville highschool. Hopefully we will know something soon about a house we looked at. It is so exciting.
The kids are still in Abilene, and we are missing them so much. I got to talk to Chad the other day, and I get to talk to them on Wednesday again. Breck will be going to camp on Monday so we will be picking her up on Sunday. I can't wait to see both of the kids.
Preston and I are working VBS this week, so we are keeping busy. We started last night and we will go through Thursday night when we have a former glob trotter coming in to speak and perform for the kids. It should be a great experience for everyone that goes.
I am looking forward to moving, but we have a lot of work to do here. We have the house to pack up and all the expenses of moving that I am not looking forward to.
I will write more when I have more information. Until then, have faith that something better is coming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home