Name:
Location: Soon to be Gatesville, Texas, United States

Thursday, June 07, 2007

June 7

Yesterday we helped move Jamie's stuff into Jamie and Pat's house. We stayed late helping to unpack some and organize. I think that I was maybe making Jamie nuts because she was putting stuff away, and I kept asking her where she wanted other things. She said that she will come and help us when we get ready to start moving also, which will be a great help. Chad was awesome helping, we didn't even have to ask him to carry things, he was just going up and getting boxes and carrying them in. He worked really hard and made me very proud of him. Breck was with the youth group playing putt-putt, when she got there finally she washed dishes as Jamie put them away into the cupboards.
Tomorrow we will be going up to Gatesville to try and find a place to live. I don't know how long it will take us, but I am excited about getting to go up there and start getting an idea. I will take pictures so that I can put a few up here maybe we could get some input from others.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home