Name:
Location: Soon to be Gatesville, Texas, United States

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Slow

Being out of school has really messed me up because I can't keep the days straight. All day I thought that it was Wednesday. I think the main reason I keep messing up is because we started VBS on Sunday night and since we were on the third night I keep thinking it is Wednesday. So, at least it is a great excuse. We are doing a great VBS all based on sports. I think that the kids are liking it because they are coming dressed in their baseball/softball uniforms and they get extra tickets. The refreshments area is the concession stand, and we decorated our rooms like locker rooms. And on Thursday night our last night we are having parents night and we have a former Harlem Globe Trotter who is going to perform and share his testimony with us. We are all really looking forward to Thursday night.
We still haven't heard anything about the house, but we are hoping to know something tomorrow. I will keep updating here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home