Name:
Location: Soon to be Gatesville, Texas, United States

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Wednesday

I am in a great mood tonight because I got to talk to the kids earlier, and tomorrow night's presentation at VBS should be a lot of fun. We are still waiting on news about the house, and you all know how I hate waiting. I know I am driving Preston crazy also because I can't be patient and let everyone do their jobs. I'm so anxious that I am grumpy. I just need to get busy around here, and then I will have less time to worry about things not moving fast enough for me. The thing is, I know God will take care of it all, but I just can't seem to let it go. I keep praying that his will be done, but then I keep stressing about it not getting done. At leaset I know that this is a problem, and I can work on it. I'm just ready to move and get settled, I hate not knowing.
Maybe if I vent here, I will be better about not stressing Preston out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home