Name:
Location: Soon to be Gatesville, Texas, United States

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

House

Well, it has been a long two weeks since I last posted. We will be getting the house, but we are still unsure about when we will close. It has been red tape after red tape to get through, and I am still stressed. I am trying to focus now on just getting the house packed up to move. I have a little bit done, but much more to finish. We have almost gotten Chad's room totally packed up, the kids bathroom is packed; I just have to clean it and I will be totally done in there. Breck packed up some of her room while she was home on Friday, but she didn't get anywhere near finished. We have the living room about 50% packed up. I haven't even begun in our room, and the kitchen will be a chore. I do wish that I had started when I said I was going to, and I wouldn't be stressed out about getting it packed. We will be packing up the computer tomorrow, so this will be my last post until we get moved in. I will let you know then how it goes, and put up some pictures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home