Name:
Location: Soon to be Gatesville, Texas, United States

Friday, July 13, 2007

Thursday

I was wrong, I am posting again before we move. Things have gotten mixed up. We will know something for sure on the 17th about when we can move, so until then things are on hold. I am still packing though, I mostly only have our bedroom and bathroom left. At least I am getting it done before the last minute, what a change.
The kids are in Abilene, and I am still missing their beautiful faces. I miss Kole and her stimulating conversation, and wonderful smile. I miss Chad for his unconditional love, and all of his hugs and kisses. They both are growing up into wonderful Christian young people. I believe that my devotion to being a better christian shows through there lives also.
I have a lot on my heart tonight, but this is all I will say for now. God bless you all that read my post!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home